Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Vintage Marx Fort Apache Set In Original Box
- Amt 1 25 Batman Batboat Model
- Scalextric Mercedes 250 sl C32 Boxed
- Lego Juniors Friends Stephanie's Lakeside House
- MAZINGER Z - Mechaniker Collection Mazinger z Modell Kit Bandai Mazinga Z
- Dragon 75045 German DAK Afrika Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf. C Tank 1 6 Model Kit
- STAR WARS EP8 EA-035 FLOATING MILLENNIUM FALCON PX AF
- 7C42 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 720P Quadcopter Funny FQ35 Drone Quadcopter
- John Deere 12v Battery Powered Ride On Tractor With Front Loader Gift Christmas
- Tekno 150 christien sperle only out of box for photos
- Onyx 1 43 Lotus Mugen 107C Lamy 191
- K’NEX Imagine Power and Play Motorised Building 529 Pieces
- HUGE LOT OF WWF WWE Accessories BELTS Table Chairs wrestling figure WCW N229
- KIDROBOT DUNNY 8 MADAM MAYHEM GREEN VERSION DUNNY 8 INCH FIGURE KRONK 2014 RARE
- DC Comics 8 Inch Action Figures With Retro Cards Dr. Fate
- Multicolord Silk Streamer 9 inch by 30 ft from Magic by Gosh
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...